Bodgers Bricks and Babies

My photo
Washington, D.C., United States
Wow. Have you ever tried to rebuild a house? Daunting. Have you ever tried to do it with two small kiddos? Now things are getting interesting!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Reno Trip

This is Jed. I forgot to publish this, but it's from when Imogen, then age 3 months, went out to visit two of the three sets of grandparents. Fun stuff!



Not enjoying tummy time at all.


Getting some love from the bagel and lox.


Deciding that tummy time actually isn't too bad with a little love.


Crashed out in the living room.

I wish I had more photos to share of Imogen's first trip to Reno but my iphone with a majority of my photos died in a terrible accident and all was lost. Here are few photos that I was able to recover from the iphone and the few I took on my regular camera.


Early morning bath time with Grandma Lulu/Noni (we're still trying to figure out her final name). Imogen had a hard time getting used to the time change.





The stare down.


Nothing like a little bottle to cap off a soothing bath.



Chillin with Aunt Bean


Who needs hands when you can pound it out with your feet.



Uncle Andy and Iggy bonding, and Charlie wanting to get in on the action.



Aunt Rach and Iggy and Chewy.


I just had to post this one. Vogue it up Irene.



Meeting Jen for the first time, who made a special, early trip to Beth's house to meet the little one before venturing out of town. Thanks, Jen!!

Enjoying the sights on our walk along the river.

It went from 70 and sunny to this in a matter of hours. (Granted it was the middle of February). Oh, Reno weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment