Bodgers Bricks and Babies

My photo
Washington, D.C., United States
Wow. Have you ever tried to rebuild a house? Daunting. Have you ever tried to do it with two small kiddos? Now things are getting interesting!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Frisbee!

So, we were down by the tidal basin, and decided that we should throw the disc around a little bit.



Tiffany and I tossed the disc around while Imogen played in the grass.













She actually got to play a little as well in the arms of her dad. We had good times, but even better pictures.

Cheers!

-Jed

1 comment:

  1. At the risk of being redundant - she is the cutest happiest baby! I love the pictures of her and appreciate your blog and sharing them with us. I so hope I get to see her this summer and pinch those gorgeous cheeks and hug her. Auntie Linda

    ReplyDelete