Bodgers Bricks and Babies

My photo
Washington, D.C., United States
Wow. Have you ever tried to rebuild a house? Daunting. Have you ever tried to do it with two small kiddos? Now things are getting interesting!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nats Last Home Game




Last week, Jed and I played hooky one afternoon and headed to the Nationals final home game. It was a tough season for the Nats (an understatement to say the least) and made apparent by the lack luster attendance. To their credit, the Nats were able to pull it out with a walk off grand slam home run in the last inning, winning the game 7-4.


One of our favorite Nationals game time events is the president's race which happens in the fourth inning. My favorite is the lovable loser Teddy Roosevelt, who has never won one race. (http://blog.letteddywin.com/). Jed's favorites are tied between Teddy and Abe (as in Abe Lincoln).



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA Ab lincoln! Ab! That's my beautiful and educated wife, comparing one of our greatest presidents to a muscle on my stomach (ok, well maybe not on my stomach, but there are peole out there with Ab's) but there can only be one ABE!

    ReplyDelete