Bodgers Bricks and Babies

My photo
Washington, D.C., United States
Wow. Have you ever tried to rebuild a house? Daunting. Have you ever tried to do it with two small kiddos? Now things are getting interesting!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Belly Watch 2009!!!

Week 37 and counting. Wow, can that really be true?! Only 3 more weeks until D Day?! And, Jed and I are almost as ready as we'll ever be. When I think back to when Jed and I first learned that we were going to have a baby, it seems like forever ago. It's been quite a ride thus far: from hearing the baby's heartbeat for the first time, to getting to see Jambi through the 3D ultrasound imagines and sharing that experience with some of her future grandparents, to learning that Jambi was a she, to feeling her seemingly acrobatics and ninja moves in my belly, and seeing my belly grow and grow.

And, Jed has been such an integral part of this experience: always patient through my emotional ups and downs, ready with a plastic bag through the five plus months of morning sickness, willing to work out my constant back spasms, there to rub my legs, quick to "play" with Jambi and ever present to marvel at her movements and her growth. I could not have gotten this far without him, and so I wanted to take this moment to thank him for all that he is and everything he has done. I am damn lucky to have found such a wonderful man to share all of life's moments with. Jed, you are going to be a phenomenal father. You are amazing with a capital 'A" and I love you with all my heart. Love, Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jed and Tiff! Stopping in to say HI and share your excitement. The big day is getting so close - Yay! Praying all goes well and looking forward to the revealing of the big name decision.
    Lots of love,
    Stephanie - for all the Lynnwood Bodgers

    ReplyDelete