Bodgers Bricks and Babies

My photo
Washington, D.C., United States
Wow. Have you ever tried to rebuild a house? Daunting. Have you ever tried to do it with two small kiddos? Now things are getting interesting!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Belly Watch 2009!!!



Week 26 and counting. As you can see the belly is fully out there and I'm starting to enjoy the perks of the noticable belly. (i.e. I haven't had to stand on the bus for the past two weeks and restaurants seemingly open their bathroom doors when they see me coming through the front door with that desperate look in my eyes). The 28th week appointment is next Friday and we'll get to see Jambi again through the ultrasound images. Hopefully all is well and I'll be taken off pelvic rest for the duration of the pregnancy!! (Fingers crossed).




1 comment:

  1. You look adorable Tiffy! And very HAPPY!!
    love ya, Katy

    ReplyDelete