Bodgers Bricks and Babies

My photo
Washington, D.C., United States
Wow. Have you ever tried to rebuild a house? Daunting. Have you ever tried to do it with two small kiddos? Now things are getting interesting!

Friday, June 18, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!



In honor of Jed's inaugural father's day, and because we are heading out for our first camping adventure with the kiddo and will be without the interweb, I wanted to post a little note about my main squeeze.



I am so lucky to have found such a wonderful man who is not only an awesome partner but an "A"-mazing (with a capital "A") father. This could not be more evident by the fact that Imogen's face lights up every time Jed walks into a room. She is always quick to smile and laugh when she is being held or nuzzled by her dad. And, she loves herself some daddy duet time. The songs they sing are music to my ears.



I am so lucky to be able to share this parenthood journey with you, Jed. It's been quite a trip so far. Thanks, my love, for your patience, understanding, and unyeilding love. You are the best, and I love you.



Happy Father's Day! Love always, Tiff









No comments:

Post a Comment