Bodgers Bricks and Babies

My photo
Washington, D.C., United States
Wow. Have you ever tried to rebuild a house? Daunting. Have you ever tried to do it with two small kiddos? Now things are getting interesting!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Play Date with Oliver

To help survive the occasional loneliness that accompanies maternity leave and to break up the monotony of feedings, diapers, napping, repeat, my friend Helen and I made a standing date to get together every week since we were on maternity leave at the same time. Helen and I were the pregnant woman at work and became close sharing our preggo experiences during our daily coffee runs (or waddles). I'm so glad we've continued to share our motherhood experiences. Plus, getting out of the house and visiting with someone who is going through the same stuff has been a sanity saver. Here is Iggy and Oliver on their play date.


No comments:

Post a Comment