Bodgers Bricks and Babies

My photo
Washington, D.C., United States
Wow. Have you ever tried to rebuild a house? Daunting. Have you ever tried to do it with two small kiddos? Now things are getting interesting!

Monday, September 14, 2009

624 Come Alive - Homemade Curtains


We were in desperate need of some curtains to add some privacy and a splash of color (as if we needed anymore color...) Here are a few photos of the curtains that my mom showed me how to make and that I was able to finish. They are a fun pattern, lined, and didn't turn out too bad for my first attempt with the sewing machine.

2 comments:

  1. Tiffany, These are awesome. I knew you wrote the post since Jed's my - my beloved sister - couldn't show anyone how to sew anything. She has other talents!
    They look great.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I typed too fast - Jed's MOM - my beloved sister! Forgot the Mom. Linda

    ReplyDelete