Bodgers Bricks and Babies

My photo
Washington, D.C., United States
Wow. Have you ever tried to rebuild a house? Daunting. Have you ever tried to do it with two small kiddos? Now things are getting interesting!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Belly Watch 2009


Jed is on assignment at another PWC office this week so the torch has been temporarily passed to me to update the blog. Here I am at 23 weeks, painting the nursery...with VOC-free paint, of course. The belly is definitely growing. I've had to retire another pair of pre-maternity pants this past week. I'm still holding on strong to two pre-preggo pants, with the help of the life-saving belly band. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should google it. It's wonderful. Jambi has been kicking away these days. She's very active...getting ready to start kicking the soccer ball.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors! Pastels are for sissies and Jambi is no sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that lead based paint? Should you really be painting? That's Jed's job.

    ReplyDelete